The Bureau of Agriculture was established in 1894. In 1898 the activities of the Bureau were placed under the control of the Minister for Lands and named the Department of Agriculture. The Bureau of Agriculture then became the Department of Agriculture in April 1898. The Department of Agriculture was renamed the Department of Agriculture and Food, WA (DAFWA) in April 2006.
The journal was published in four series, Series 1 commencing in 1899. This is the fourth series, 1960 - 2001. Publication of the Journal of Agriculture has now ceased.
Issue: Volume 42, Number 1
Journal of Agriculture, 2000/2001
Investigating teeth eruption and eating quality
Sarah Weisse, Rob Davidson, Brian McIntyre, David Pethick, and John Thompson
Improving irrigation for Ord sugar cane
Jim Engelke, Joe Sherrard, Gae Plunkett, and Tim Triglone
Editor: Jodie Gysen
The Chief Executive Officer of the Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia and the State of Western Australia accept no liability whatsoever by reason of negligence or otherwise arising from the use or release of this information or any part of it. The information in this journal was correct at time of publication. For updated and current information please go to the department's website at https://www.agric.wa.gov.au