Western Australia, Muresk College, Down farm
First Page Number
Last Page Number
When the West Australian Government established Muresk Agricultural College in 1926, it added a new chapter to an interesting story of land settlement and utilisation which had its origin in the early years of the Swan River Colony. Much of the present College land was included in a 4,400-acre grant made to Henry Reveley in 1838, but portions of the grant were forfeited in the same year and taken up by Du Bois Agett, the property then being known as Down Farm.
"Muresk Agricultural College,"
Journal of the Department of Agriculture, Western Australia, Series 3: Vol. 3
, Article 3.
Available at: https://researchlibrary.agric.wa.gov.au/journal_agriculture3/vol3/iss5/3