Western Australia, Department of Agriculture, Foundation stone.
First Page Number
Last Page Number
On April 5, 1956, the Minister for Agriculture (the Hon. E. K. Hoar, M.L.A.), laid the " foundation stone of the new Department of Agriculture buildings at the corner of George Street and Jarrah Road, South Perth. The ceremony was attended by the Premier (the Hon. A. R. G. Hawke, M.L.A.) and members of the State Parliament, a number of prominent citizens and senior officers of the Department of Agriculture.
"New departmental buildings,"
Journal of the Department of Agriculture, Western Australia, Series 3: Vol. 5
, Article 3.
Available at: https://researchlibrary.agric.wa.gov.au/journal_agriculture3/vol5/iss3/3