Milking parlours, design, Western Australia
First Page Number
Last Page Number
THE first of the modern type herringbone dairies in Western Australia was constructed by Mr. F. Tucker of Ruabon, in 1957.
Since then there has been strong interest in this system, and there are now at least six such sheds operating in the district between Ludlow and Augusta. Many more are being constructed.
Bettenay, R A. and Fielder, F.
"Let's look at herringbone dairies,"
Journal of the Department of Agriculture, Western Australia, Series 4: Vol. 2
, Article 10.
Available at: https://researchlibrary.agric.wa.gov.au/journal_agriculture4/vol2/iss10/10