Biosecurity, pests, weeds and diseases, Grains and field crops
- Disease complexes in wheat field screening trials.
- Glasshouse screening for wheat leaf disease resistance
- Effect of phosphate, stand density and Rovral on Pleiochaeta setosa in lupins.
- Genotype and Rovral for Pleiochaeta setosa in lupins.
- Control of Septoria in early sown wheat.
- Controlling Pyrenophora graminea leaf stripe in barley.
- Effect of environment on leaf stripe in barley
- Unusual seed quality problems.
Number of Pages
Loughman, R, Thomas, G, Cusack, G, Hulakjo, R, Wilson, R E, and Khan, T N. (1988), Experimental summary 1988.. Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia, Perth. Report.