Biosecurity, pests, weeds and diseases
1. Disease complexes in wheat field screening trials.
2. Glasshouse screening for wheat leaf disease resistance.
3. Effect of phosphate, stand density and Rovral on Pleiochaeta setosa in lupins.
4. Genotype and rvral for Pleichaeta setosa in lupins.
5. Control of Septoria in early sown wheat.
6. Controlling Pyrenophora graminea leaf stripe in barley.
7. Effect of environment on leaf stripe in barley.
8. Unusual seed quality problems.
Number of Pages
Jones, R A, Wroth, J M, Baker, A R, Lucas, A D, McKirdy, S J, Lucas, A D, Wilson, C R, Pathipanawat, W, Harris, R D, Clarke, K, and van den Bosch, D. (1988), Experimental summary 1988. Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia, Perth. Report.